- 1984 anti-Sikh riots: SC takes up Sajjan Kumar’s plea against conviction, issues notice to CBI The Indian Express
- Top Court Notice To CBI On Sajjan Kumar's Appeal In Anti-Sikh Riots Case NDTV News
- SC issues notice to CBI on Sajjan Kumar’s plea against conviction in anti-Sikh riot case Hindustan Times
- Morning Breaking: SC to hear Sajjan Kumar's appeal in 1984 anti-Sikh riots case today Zee News
- View full coverage on Google News
The apex court also issued a notice to the CBI on Sajjan Kumar's plea against the order as well as his bail plea and sought the agency's reply within six weeks.
The Supreme Court on Monday issued notice to the CBI on former Congress leader Sajjan Kumar's appeal against his conviction in an 1984 anti-Sikh riots case.
Sajjan Kumar surrendered in a local court in Delhi on December 31 to serve a life sentence for killing five people of the same family in the 1984 anti-Sikh riots
The Supreme Court will hear the appeal filed by former Congress leader Sajjan Kumar on January 14 challenging the Delhi High Court’s December 17 verdict in 1...
Bollywood celebrities took to Twitter to wish their fans a very happy Lohri. Stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Anupam Kher, and Manoj Bajpayee shared celebratory posts on the social media platform.