- 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Bookings Open Ahead Of Launch Car and Bike
- 2019 Maruti WagonR bookings open at Rs 11k - Driver airbag standard RushLane
- New Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Is Based On Baleno/Swift’s Heartect Platform, Bookings Open GaadiWaadi.com
- This McLaren sports car replica is actually a Maruti Baleno sedan: Crazy Transformation CarToq.com
- After an underwhelming festive season, Maruti sales at all-time high in December Moneycontrol.com
- View full coverage on Google News
The new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is scheduled for launch on January 23, 2019, and ahead of its debut, the automaker has commenced accepting bookings for the all-new model. The third generation Wagon R is now available for bookings at any of the Maruti dealerships pan India for a token amount of Rs. 11,000, while customers can also book the model online on the company's website. The all-new Wagon R is not only based on a completely new platform but also packs in more features and more comfort over its predecessor. The new model is larger in proportions too over the outgoing version.
Starting from today, you can book the 2019 Maruti WagonR at a dealer near you, or by visiting Maruti website at a payment of Rs 11,000.
2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R booking has officially opened for Rs. 11,000 across authorised dealerships as well as on official website
today we have with us a wild modified car which looks like an inexpensive alternative to a McLaren sportscars of recent. But what if we tell you that the car you see below started its life as the Baleno sedan
Maruti extended huge discounts on all its products as it wanted to start the year with lower inventory