- Big guns of Uttar Pradesh politics looking for ‘vote katwas’ Times of India
- "Totally Ready": Shivpal Yadav's Offer For Congress In Uttar Pradesh NDTV News
- BJP may deny Lok Sabha tickets to 57 sitting MPs in Uttar Pradesh after survey detects little connect... Firstpost
- The big news: Justice AK Sikri rejects nomination to Commonwealth tribunal, and 9 other top stories Scroll.in
- 'They Have Underestimated Congress': Rahul Gandhi on UP Alliance Snub for LS Polls by SP and BSP News18
- View full coverage on Google News
The Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD), Suheldev Bahujan Samaj Party (SBSP), Nishad Party, the two warring factions of Apna Dal, PSP headed by estranged Samajwad
Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav and Bahujan Samaj Party president Mayawati's announcement of an alliance, snubbing the Congress and Shivpal Yadav's party, might result in another interesting equation in Uttar Pradesh.
The BJP, facing an anti-incumbency wave made stronger by the BSP-SP alliance in Uttar Pradesh, might deny tickets to at least 50 sitting MPs in the state, reports said, adding that the party's leadership is formulating a game-plan to counter the alliance for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
Other headlines: The Congress will contest all 80 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh, and an Indian soldier honey-trapped by an ISI agent was arrested.
Rahul, on his maiden visit to the UAE, made it clear that neither he nor his party were consulted before the decision was made. But he said he wasn't