- Brexit & US shutdown: Two governments across the Atlantic in paralysis Economic Times
- "Unforgivable Breach Of Trust": British PM On Failure To Deliver Brexit NDTV News
- Brexit Failure A Catastrophic Breach Of Trust: Theresa May Outlook India
- The Observer view on Jeremy Corbyn’s need to show some leadership on Europe The Guardian
- British PM May Warns of Catastrophe If Lawmakers Don't Support Brexit Deal The Wire
- View full coverage on Google News
Two governments paralyzed. Two populist projects stalled. Two venerable democracies in crisis.
The UK is due to leave the EU on March 29 automatically, whether the deal is passed by British lawmakers or not.
The longer the Labour leader puts off backing another vote, the harsher will be the judgment of history
Lawmakers are set to vote on May's Brexit deal on Tuesday.