- GDP not only parameter of growth: MP CM Kamal Nath Times of India
- Kamal Nath Says He Forgives Teacher Who Called Him "Daku" NDTV News
- MP CM Kamal Nath revokes suspension of headmaster who called him ‘daaku’ The Indian Express
- Kamal Nath forgives tutor, revokes his suspension Deccan Chronicle
- Madhya Pradesh CM Kamal Nath revokes suspension of school principal who called him a dacoit Scroll.in
- View full coverage on Google News
India News: NEW DELHI: Gross Domestic Products numbers are not the only parameter to assess growth, Madhya Pradesh chief minister Kamal Nath said Saturday, as he .
The suspension of a school headmaster for making a derogatory comment about Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath has been revoked on his instructions.
In a video that went viral early this week, Mukesh Tiwari was heard calling the CM names while addressing a handful of people. After a complaint from a Congress leader, Jabalpur collector Chhavi Bharadwaj suspended the headmaster on Thursday for violating conduct rules.
Tiwari, a teacher of Kanishta Buniyadi Mid-dle School in Jabalpur, called Mr Nath a bandit while addressing a meeting in his school.
Jabalpur District Collector Chhavi Bharadwaj had suspended Mukesh Tiwari for violating civil service conduct rules.