- ‘Have no hesitation in backing Rahul Gandhi as next prime minister’, says former PM HD Deve Gowda Hindustan Times
- JDS Not Family Enterprise, Says HD Deve Gowda NDTV News
- Want Rahul to Be PM, But There is Room for Improvement: Deve Gowda The Quint
- ‘Son under pressure, but we won’t blame anyone’ Times of India
- View full coverage on Google News
“Rahul Gandhi is a young, upcoming leader. He was made president of the Congress a year back. From then, I have seen the quantum of experience he has gained, but there is room for improvement. As a coalition partner, here I have no hesitation in extending my support. We want Rahul to be PM,” said former PM HD Deve Gowda.
Faced with criticism of reducing JD(S) to a family enterprise, former prime minister and JD(S) chief HD Deve Gowda on Sunday said the notion was wrong as the party helped many grow including ex-chief minister and Congress strongman Siddaramaiah.
Deve Gowda said Rahul Gandhi has gained in experience since becoming the Congress President, even though there is room for improvement.
HASSAN: HD Deve Gowda, JD(S) patriarch, on Sunday said chief minister HD Kumaraswamy is under tremendous pressure running the coalition government wit.
Makar Sankranti 2019: From gokul pithe in Bengal to ven pongal in Tamil Nadu, indulge in a variety of flavours by making these traditional dishes at home to celebrate the festival with your family.