- Indonesia Lion Air jet crash: Cockpit voice recorder, human remains found The Indian Express
- Lion Air crash: 'Black box' voice recorder found BBC News
- Lion Air jet crash: cockpit voice recorder found, says Indonesian official The Guardian
- Indonesia finds cockpit voice recorder of crashed Lion Air plane Aljazeera.com
- Lion Air crash: Cockpit voice recorder and human remains found in search for Indonesian jet The Independent
- View full coverage on Google News
The 2-month-old Boeing 737 MAX 8 jet plunged into the Java Sea just minutes after taking off from Jakarta on Oct. 29, killing all 189 people on board.
The plane crashed after taking off from Jakarta in October killing all 189 people on board.
The jet crashed into the Java Sea in October last year, killing 189 people on board
The cockpit voice recorder is one of the two so-called black boxes crucial for the investigation of a jet crash.