- Inside Sara Ali Khan's Vibrant And Warm Lohri Celebrations With Amrita Singh NDTV News
- Inside Sara Ali Khan's Lohri celebration with mom Amrita Singh, designer Sandeep Khosla - see more pics Times Now
- Sara Ali Khan enjoys Lohri with family and friends Times of India
- Sara-torially yours: Sara Ali Khan’s 5 best looks, from animal print jumpsuit to sequin mini skirt Hindustan Times
- Sara Ali Khan Rocks Traditional Patiala at Sandeep Khosla's Lohri Celebration News18
- View full coverage on Google News
Sara Ali Khan attended a Lohri party hosted by Sandeep Khosla for his niece Saudamini Mattu and her husband Siddharth Bhandari
This is how Simmba star Sara Ali Khan celebrated Lohri with her mother Amrita Singh and fashion designer Sandeep Khosla. Check more photos inside.
As Bollywood celebrities celebrated Lohri, the harvest festival of Punjab with their loved ones, actress Sara Ali Khan too celebrated it with family and friends like family. Sara shared a series of pictures on her social media accounts in which she is seen enjoying the festivities to the fullest. In one picture, the beautiful actress is seen with ace designer Sandeep Khosla. While in another, Sara shared the frame with her gorgeous mother Amrita Singh as they both posed for the camera. As always, Sara looked every bit the fashionista in a pink salwar suit. Sara maybe just two films old, but she's already made her way into the hearts of millions.
From animal prints to sequins, actor Sara Ali Khan wowed in quite a few top fashion trends of the season. We take a look at a five of her best looks.
On Sunday, Sara Ali Khan celebrated Lohri with her mother Amrita Singh, Sandeep Khosla and his family. The party was an intimate affair as it was organised to celebrate Sandeep's niece Saudamini Mattu's first Lohri as a newlywed.