- JNU sedition case: Kanhaiya Kumar, Umar Khalid named in chargesheet The Indian Express
- Three years on, Kanhaiya, nine others to be charged with sedition Times of India
- JNU sedition row: Kanhaiya Kumar, Umar Khalid raised anti-India slogans, says 1,200-page charge sheet Times Now
- JNU Sedition Case: Kanhaiya Kumar, Umar Khalid Named in Delhi Police’s 12,000-Page Chargesheet News18
- JNU case: Delhi Police charge Kanhaiya Kumar, others with sedition Times of India
- View full coverage on Google News
Kanhaiya Kumar, who was the JNU students’ union president at the time, said the timing of the filing of the chargesheet just ahead of the Lok Sabha elections indicated that it was politically motivated.
The prosecution is ready to file the chargesheet in the case against 10 people, including former JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar, Syed Umar Khalid and Anirb
The Delhi Police's Special Cell on Monday filed an over 1,200-page charge sheet in connection with the sedition case against three JNU students.
The three were accused of raising “anti-national” during a poetry-reading gathering of students at Sabarmati Dhaba inside the JNU campus on February 9, 2016.
The Delhi Police Monday filed its chargesheet in a court against former Jawaharlal Nehru University Students' Union (JNUSU) president Kanhaiya Kumar i