- Kangana Ranaut attends event wearing sari gifted by Rekha, senior actor says she’s like her daughter.... Hindustan Times
- Rekha goes all praises for Kangana Ranaut, says, "If I had a daughter, she would have been like her" Times Now
- Manikarnika promotions: Kangana Ranaut stuns in this sari gifted by Rekha The Indian Express
- Rekha Calls Kangana Ranaut 'Her Daughter', Gifts Her a Sari News18
- Kangana Ranaut on Priyanka Chopra: I would definitely like to do a movie with her again The Indian Express
- View full coverage on Google News
Several Bollywood actors including Kangana Ranaut, Sara Ali Khan, Rekha, Asha Parekh, Waheeda Rahman, Zeenat Aman attended the Marathi Taraka event.
Veteran Bollywood actress Rekha recently went all praises for Kangana Ranaut after the latter presented the legendary actress with a special award at an event in Mumbai.
Busy with the promotions of her upcoming film Manikarnika, Kangana Ranaut was recently spotted donning a lovely black and gold sari gifted by actor Rekha and looked lovely.
Kangana Ranaut attended an event in a black sari gifted to her by veteran actress Rekha, who said that if she had a daughter, she would have been like the Manikarnika star.
Manikarnika actor Kangana Ranaut, who has worked with Priyanka Chopra in Krrish 3 and Fashion, recently said in an interview that she would like to work with the international star again.