- Oceans Are Warming Faster Than Predicted Scientific American
- The oceans are heating up 40% faster than scientists realized - which means we should prepare for more disastr Business Insider India
- Oceans warming faster than we thought: Study Times of India
- The oceans are heating up 40% faster than scientists realized — which means we should prepare for more disastrous flooding and storms INSIDER
- Scientists: Warming Oceans Will Lead to "Catastrophic" Future Futurism
- View full coverage on Google News
Earth’s seas are absorbing excess heat 40 percent faster than previous estimates
David Burdick/NOAA/APBleached coral in Guam. IN 2018, severe bleaching outbreaks hit coral reefs four times more often than they did in the few decades prior.The
study. Heat trapped by greenhouse gases is raising ocean temperatures faster than previously thought, concluded an analysis of four recent ocean heating obse...
New data show that oceans are heating up 40% faster than we thought. Warmer oceans mean higher sea levels and more coastal flooding.
A new study in the journal Science has found that climate change is warming oceans far faster than experts had previously predicted.