- Only Congress can defeat BJP, says Ghulam Nabi Azad Times of India
- "Totally Ready": Shivpal Yadav's Offer For Congress In Uttar Pradesh NDTV News
- The big news: Justice AK Sikri rejects nomination to Commonwealth tribunal, and 9 other top stories Scroll.in
- Congress to contest all 80 seats in UP for 2019 Lok Sabha elections Times of India
- Snubbed by SP and BSP, Congress to contest all 80 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh Hindustan Times
- View full coverage on Google News
India News: LUCKNOW: Congress general secretary Ghulam Nabi Azad, while announcing the party's decision to contest on all 80 seats in UP in the 2019 polls, took o.
Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav and Bahujan Samaj Party president Mayawati's announcement of an alliance, snubbing the Congress and Shivpal Yadav's party, might result in another interesting equation in Uttar Pradesh.
Other headlines: The Congress will contest all 80 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh, and an Indian soldier honey-trapped by an ISI agent was arrested.
India News: The announcement comes a day after SP and the BSP announced alliance for the Lok Sabha polls in UP. Senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad added tha
Stung by the Samajwadi Party (SP) and Bahujan Samaj Party’s (BSP) alliance in Uttar Pradesh that excluded the Congress, the grand old party announced today that it would contest all 80 Lok Sabha seats in the state.