- Public bluster aside, both BJP-Shiv Sena want alliance formalised soon Livemint
- Uddhav Thackeray to address Shiv Sena leaders today, may signal future of alliance with BJP Hindustan Times
- Bala Saheb ka ladka aya hai, Ram Mandir banake hi jayega: Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray’s fresh jibe at BJP Times Now
- One who will trounce Sena yet to be born: Uddhav Thackeray The Indian Express
- One Who Will Trounce Shiv Sena Yet to be Born: Uddhav Thackeray’s Retort to BJP's Poll Dare News18
- View full coverage on Google News
Senior leaders from BJP and Shiv Sena have identified a set of problems that they think have made informal alliance talks inconclusive so far. Each party has its set of expectations from and apprehensions about the alliance
Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray will address party workers and leaders today to set the tone for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls. Thackeray’s speech is expected to give an indication of his party’s position on an alliance with the BJP and will also give a direction to party workers.
The Shiv Sena leader raked up the black money issue and called out the NDA government over its failure to transfer ₹15 lakh into people’s accounts.
Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray said that unlike the BJP, his party has raised the Ram temple construction issue before the polls to 'expose' those who used the issue as a poll plank.