- Rajkumar Hirani accused of sexual assault during making of Sanju, denies claim Hindustan Times
- Rajkumar Hirani accused of sexually abusing woman who worked with him on ‘Sanju’ Times of India
- Rajkumar Hirani Accused Of Sexual Assault By Woman Who Worked On ‘Sanju’ HuffPost India
- #MeToo: Sanju director Rajkumar Hirani accused of sexual assault The Indian Express
- Rajkumar Hirani Accused Of Sexual Assault During Making Of Sanju, Filmmaker Categorically Denies Allegation NDTV News
- View full coverage on Google News
The woman has accused Rajkumar Hirani of sexually assaulting her on more than one occasion during a six-month period while post-production was going on for Sanju.
The star director, famous for the ‘Munna Bhai’ series, ‘PK’ and the superhit biopic ‘Sanju’, has been accused of sexual assault by a woman, who claime
Hirani has denied the allegations, which were detailed in an email to ‘Sanju’ co-producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra.
The sexual assault allegations against Rajkumar Hirani were made through an email addressed to producer and a regular collaborator of Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Hirani responded to the allegations through his lawyer Anand Desai.
Sanju director Rajkumar Hirani has been accused of sexual assault by a co-worker at Rajkumar Hirani Films