- Samsung Galaxy S10 trio will boast LPDDR5 RAM - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- Samsung Galaxy S10 may have been revealed by the company ahead of February 20 launch Times Now
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 5G support to in-display fingerprint sensor, top features of new flagship phone Hindustan Times
- Samsung Galaxy S10 rumor roundup details screen and battery info - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series specs including battery, display leaked ahead of launch Firstpost
- View full coverage on Google News
Around 30% more efficient and 50% faster than the current generation memory.
The device had everything that rumours have made the S10 out to have: super-fine bezels, a thinner chin, and even the punch-out camera cutout in the top right corner of the front display.
Samsung is expected to launch three Galaxy S10 models where one will be an affordable variant.
Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, S10 Lite are expected to have 6.4-inch, 6.1-inch, 5.8-inch displays respectively.