- Saudi Arabia must hold Khashoggi killers 'accountable': Pompeo Times of India
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to push for end to Gulf dispute during Qatar visit Times Now
- Saudi Arabia Must Hold Jamal Khashoggi Killers "Accountable'': US NDTV News
- Qatar diplomatic crisis ‘has dragged on too long’, says Mike Pompeo The Indian Express
- Analysis: Pompeo pushes for end to Gulf dispute during Qatar visit l Al Jazeera English Al Jazeera English
- View full coverage on Google News
India News: The top US diplomat, on an extensive Middle East tour, spoke ahead of a politically sensitive visit to Saudi Arabia, which has faced intense scrutiny
Trump has said he wants to preserve the alliance with the Saudi kingdom, although the US Senate has clearly blamed Prince Mohammed for the murder.
Pompeo said he signed a memorandum of understanding with Qatar regarding the expansion and renovation of al-Udeid Air Base, which hosts the forward headquarters of the U.S. military's Central Command and some 10,000 American troops.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said that the rift between Qatar and its Arab Gulf neighbours had gone on for too long, as the blockade against the gas...