- Saudi Teen Who Fled Her Family Welcomed As "Brave Canadian" In Toronto NDTV News
- 18-year-old Saudi woman who fled her family arrives in Canada Times Now
- Saudi Woman Fleeing Alleged Abuse Arrives in Canada The Quint
- 'Brave new Canadian:' Runaway Saudi woman arrives in country Times of India
- Saudi woman fleeing alleged abuse heads for asylum in Canada Deccan Chronicle
- View full coverage on Google News
An 18-year-old Saudi woman who fled her family this week saying she feared for her life arrived in Toronto on Saturday after Canada granted her asylum, according to a Reuters witness.
Qunun arrived at Toronto's Pearson International Airport on Saturday morning and Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland is expected to address the media shortly.
An 18-year-old Saudi woman who said she feared death if deported back home has arrived in Canada, which has granted her asylum.
Rest of World News: TORONTO: An 18-year-old Saudi runaway who said she was abused and feared death if deported back home arrived on Saturday in Canada, which had offered .
‘Canada is a country that understands how important it is to stand up for human rights and woman's rights,’ said Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.