- Share Market Live Blog Update: Nifty Futures Suggest Tepid Start; Avenue Supermarts, Infosys In Focus BloombergQuint
- What changed for the market while you were sleeping? Top 12 things to know Moneycontrol.com
- Buzzing stocks: Infosys, Federal Bank,TCS, YES Bank, IndusInd Bank Economic Times
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell CNBCTV18
- Market Live: Nifty around 10,700, Sensex down over 200 points; Yes Bank up 4% Moneycontrol.com
- View full coverage on Google News
Catch all the live updates of share prices, index moves, corporate announcements and more from Indian equity markets.
A list of important headlines from across news agencies that could help in your trade today.
The NSE Nifty index was trading 57.3 points down at 10,737.65, while the BSE Sensex was down 174.88 points at 35,834.96 around 09:29 am.
Indian shares are likely to open cautiously higher on Monday, ahead of December CPI & December WPI data due later in the day. At 07:05AM, SGX Nifty, an early indicator of the Nifty 50's trend in India, was up 0.22 percent at 10,841.Get latest Market online at cnbctv18.com
All the sectoral indices are trading in red led by bank, auto and infra stocks.