- 'They Have Underestimated Congress': Rahul Gandhi on UP Alliance Snub for LS Polls by SP and BSP News18
- Congress to contest all 80 seats in UP for 2019 Lok Sabha elections Times of India
- In Dubai, Rahul Speaks on SP-BSP Alliance, Rafale Deal, CBI & More The Quint
- Congress Says Will Contest All 80 UP Seats, Plans 13 Rahul Gandhi Rallies NDTV News
- Can the SP-BSP Alliance Take on the Modi Juggernaut Without Congress? The Wire
- View full coverage on Google News
Rahul, on his maiden visit to the UAE, made it clear that neither he nor his party were consulted before the decision was made. But he said he wasn't
India News: The announcement comes a day after SP and the BSP announced alliance for the Lok Sabha polls in UP. Senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad added tha
Congress President Rahul Gandhi interacted with the media in Dubai on a range of issues, including the SP-BSP alliance, the Rafale jet deal, and PM Modi’s ‘rash’ economic decisions, on 12 January.
The Congress is planning to gatecrash the Mayawati-Akhilesh Yadav party in Uttar Pradesh a day after being left out of the coalition. The party is planning to hold 13 rallies in the state and contest all 80 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh.
Even though the Congress was not taken on board, the door has been kept open by both alliance partners for a post-election handshake.