- 'They Have Underestimated Congress': Rahul Gandhi on UP Alliance Snub for LS Polls by SP and BSP News18
- Congress to contest all 80 seats in UP for 2019 Lok Sabha elections Times of India
- Congress Says Will Contest All 80 UP Seats, Plans 13 Rahul Gandhi Rallies NDTV News
- Snubbed by Mayawati and Akhilesh, Rahul Gandhi Promises 'Full Force', Surprises in Lok Sabha Battle News18
- Can the SP-BSP Alliance Take on the Modi Juggernaut Without Congress? The Wire
- View full coverage on Google News
Rahul, on his maiden visit to the UAE, made it clear that neither he nor his party were consulted before the decision was made. But he said he wasn't
India News: The announcement comes a day after SP and the BSP announced alliance for the Lok Sabha polls in UP. Senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad added tha
The Congress is planning to gatecrash the Mayawati-Akhilesh Yadav party in Uttar Pradesh a day after being left out of the coalition. The party is planning to hold 13 rallies in the state and contest all 80 Lok Sabha seats in Uttar Pradesh.
Speaking in in Dubai, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi said he won’t be disappointed about the SP-BSP alliance as long as the BJP does not come to power.
Even though the Congress was not taken on board, the door has been kept open by both alliance partners for a post-election handshake.