- Torture & murder of pups shocks Kolkata’s conscience Times of India
- 16 Dead Pups Found At Kolkata Hospital, Gruesome Video Surfaces Later NDTV News
- 2 women clobber 16 puppies to death in Kolkata, video sparks outrage Hindustan Times
- Two women thrash 16 puppies to death, video sparks outrage Mumbai Mirror
- Kolkata horror! Over 15 puppies 'poisoned'; found wrapped in disposable bags at hospital's parking lot Times Now
- View full coverage on Google News
Prima facie looks like the seventeen puppies - 15 of them dead - and a dog were beaten up and poisoned. They were found tied in plastic bags in a lane
The mutilated bodies of 16 puppies were found in garbage bags at Kolkata's government-run medical college and hospital, triggering outrage among animal rights activists and on social media.
A video showing two women clobbering to death 16 puppies allegedly within the premises of a state-run city hospital on Monday has triggered shock and outrage in Kolkata.
A video, showing two women thrashing puppies inside the premises of government-run Nursing School in NRS Hospital, went viral on Monday, raising shock and outra
As many as 17-15 puppies were found dead and tied up in three disposable bags in a parking lot at NRS Medical College and Hospital in Kolkata. The police investigation is underway.