- What changed for the market while you were sleeping? Top 12 things to know Moneycontrol.com
- Share Market Live Blog Update: Nifty Futures Suggest Tepid Start; Avenue Supermarts, Infosys In Focus BloombergQuint
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell CNBCTV18
- Market Live: Sensex starts over 100 points lower, Nifty around 10,750; DMart falls 7% Moneycontrol.com
- Markets Live: Sensex slips 200 points, Nifty below 10,750; Infosys jumps 3% Economic Times
- View full coverage on Google News
A list of important headlines from across news agencies that could help in your trade today.
Catch all the live updates of share prices, index moves, corporate announcements and more from Indian equity markets.
Indian shares are likely to open cautiously higher on Monday, ahead of December CPI & December WPI data due later in the day. At 07:05AM, SGX Nifty, an early indicator of the Nifty 50's trend in India, was up 0.22 percent at 10,841.Get latest Market online at cnbctv18.com
Barring IT, all other sectoral indices are trading in the red, with pain visible among banks, automobile, consumption and infrastructure sectors.
Watch this space as we bring you LIVE updates of the day's proceedings from Dalal Street.