- What if Rahul Gandhi is for China that Trump was for Russia? Times of India
- Congress will bring India together again: Rahul Gandhi The Hindu
- As Lok Sabha Elections Near, Modi Govt Showers Pre-poll Sops on Voters News18
- From PM Modi, 6 Pre-Election Perks Including GST Help For Small Businesses NDTV News
- The pre-election perks that could push Narendra Modi closer to 2019 finish line Economic Times
- View full coverage on Google News
A completely fake WhatsApp message blaming Rahul Gandhi to have promised to turn potato in gold just popped in my inbox. It not only reminded me that election season is now open, but it also...
Rues four years of ‘intolerance’
The measures are likely to be a drain on finances in Asia's third-biggest economy, where Modi government is trying to stick to a decade-low fiscal deficit target of 3.3 percent of the gross domestic product.
The government on January 10 announced a change in Goods and Services Tax (GST) rules that would exempt an additional 20 lakh small businesses.
The measures are likely to be a drain on finances in Asia's third-biggest economy.